The VALU3S project is proud to organize a summer school with the focus on the results produced during the project. The theme of the school is Verification and Validation of Dependable Cyber-Physical Systems, and the following topics are planned to be covered, each in 1-to-3-hour modules:
– Testing (e.g., injection-based verification and validation)
– Formal Verification (e.g., requirements formalization, Model checking, semi-formal analysis, including Risk assessment and hazard analysis)
– Verification and validation modelling language (VVML)
– VALU3S web-based repository (https://repo.valu3s.eu/)
– Standards and standardisation initiatives
– VALU3S demonstrations
In addition to the above topics, the participants will have the opportunity to present and disseminate their research in poster sessions.
The summer school is planned to take place in Genova, Italy on 18th-20th July 2023 with the support of the partners within the Italian cluster. The estimated cost for registration (per participant) is around 180€.
If you are a student (bachelor, master, or Ph.D.) or an early-stage researcher/engineer with an interest in expanding your knowledge around verification and validation, we recommend you to join us!
Preliminary list of lecturers at the summer school:
Joseba Agirre, Mondragon University
Raul Barbosa, University of Coimbra
Frederico Cerveira, University of Coimbra
Pierre Kleberger, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
Rosemary Monahan, Maynooth University
José Proença, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP)
Behrooz Sangchoolie, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
Christoph Schmittner, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
Robert Sicher, Lieberlieber Software
Stefano Tonetta, Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK)
Make your registration here.