Automation is the key factor that will be increasingly present in the factories of the future. This type of systems is used in a wide range of applications, such as control and monitoring systems, data security applications, factory automation systems, automated message response systems, autonomous vehicles etc. The rise in automation leads to significant advantages in economic and safety terms.
Recent blog posts
- Threat Modelling and Risk Management with THREATGET
- Verification, Validation, Security, Privacy and Safety! Sister terms all meet under the umbrella concept: Trusted Digital Twin of cyber-physical systems
- Formally Verifying Autonomous Systems
- Verification and validation methods for industrial robots
- Cyber-Physical Systems – Addressing Safety and Security Aspects in the Presence of Runtime Monitors