The first year of VALU3S project has just finished. Progress status and intermediate results, as well as future challenges to be faced, will be discussed during the next remote Consortium Meeting on 18th-19th May. There will also be occasion, for sure, to further strengthen collaboration among partners, which look forward meeting each other live for the first time. Stay tuned!
Recent blog posts
- Verification and validation methods for industrial robots
- Cyber-Physical Systems – Addressing Safety and Security Aspects in the Presence of Runtime Monitors
- Security of Automated systems – exploiting risk assessment as countermeasure against cyber-threats
- Collaborative robotics – A way to ease recycling and enhance labour market inclusion
- Lower costs for verification and validation of automated systems and a safer everyday life for the end user